Thursday, November 8, 2012

is
for
The Scout Guide.
 
I'm loving the design of The Scout Guide - each individual book is devoted to one city and highlights the best places to visit while in that city.  Each book/city is a different color - they are gorgeous - I've got to get some of these!  Created by Susie Matheson and Christy Ford.  Shopping, local artisans, dining, hidden gems - what a great idea!  The books themselves are so beautiful.  I'd like the whole stack - they make a great visual collection!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While I was admiring their website I also discovered a gorgeous handbag- the leather chestnut tote -seen in Christy Ford's picture.
 
 
They sell it at her shop - And George - love it!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these...I've only seen them on blogs, but everything about them is darling including the colors, the name...perfect. And I'm LOVING that bag...not a terrible price, right?? So happy you are on Pinterest...you have the best eye...that I know for certain!
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete